The Spring session starts March 15 and ends June 9.
For more information, call the boathouse at 413-442-7769
- The season will begin March 15 and end June 9
- Days are Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 4pm to 5:30pm until we get on the water, then 4-6pm.
- All sessions will be held at the YMCA in downtown Pittsfield until the ice is off the lake and the boathouse is open; most likely in mid to late April, at which point we’ll move to the boathouse on Lake Onota.
- Fees for this session are $250. There is financial assistance for those who need it. Berkshire Rowing is committed to accessibility to all.
- All athletes must have membership to the YMCA. This cost is included in the program fee, but it does require a separate YMCA membership application.
- When the boathouse is open, we will add Saturday and Sunday practices for those who wish to race, or simply wish to get more time on the water.