Winter Program Drop-In Option
We’re a month into the winter program at Berkshire Nautilus (42 Summer St, Pittsfield). A regular crew of people, gathering at 6-7 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and at 7:30-8:30 AM on Saturdays, is racking up meters on our twelve ergs. But for some people, a winter-long commitment to a program like this isn’t possible. For such as these, dropping in for camaraderie, coaching, and a challenge from time to time might sound perfect.
For just $15 a pop, here’s how you can now take part.
- After 5PM on the night before you want to join…
- Go to Regatta Central and sign into your account.
- Go to the Reservations link. You’ll see all our shells listed. Change the Category field by clicking the down arrow next to Shells and selecting Ergs.
- Reserve one of the remaining ergs for the next day at the specified time. You should do this to make sure there’s an erg available to you – just like at the lake.
- Then click the Back arrow on your browser to go to the home page.
- Click Programs > Berkshire > Equipment Usage.
- Register and pay for a one day erg seat ($5)
- NEXT – for first-timers, show up early for the class. You will also have to fill out their application and waiver which will take 5-10 minutes.
- Then, pay Nautilus $10 for a day pass (it’s normally $15, but they gave us a deal).
- Come upstairs and grab an erg!
Connell, the mind behind the program, says, “I look forward to seeing you at the gym.” Don’t let him down!